Guidelines for Admission:
- Greenwood School is registered under Ministry of Education & Higher Education, Qatar.
- We follow Indian CBSE
- We accept admission for Indian Nationality
- For Other Nationalities we do take from KG 1 on wards and also eligible if they are currently educated in the Indian syllabus
- We have classes from KG 1 to Grade 6
- Our Academic year is from April to March (3 Terms)
- April to June – Term 1
- September to December – Term 2
- January to March – Term 3
- July and August summer vacation & December (2 weeks) winter vacation.
- September Batch admission will be considered only if there is vacancy.
- Admission is confirmed basis on the performance of the child in entrance exam.
- Online Registration. Kindly follow the link and do your registration
Fee Structure : https://doc.clickup.com/p/h/3h8b6-75/44599dad7babf2b
Mandatory Documents to be submitted for Registration:
- Copy of Child`s Qatar ID.
- Copy of Child`s passport.
- Copy of Health card.
- Copy of Blood group Report.
- Copy of Immunization/Vaccination Card (for KG 1, Kg 2 & Grade 1).
- 2- Passport Size Photograph of Child.
- Copy of Progress Report (KG 2 to Grade 6).
- Copy of Father`s Qatar ID.
- Copy of Father`s passport.
- Copy of Mother`s Qatar ID.
- Copy of Mother`s passport.
- 1- Passport size Photograph of Father & Mother.
Mandatory Documents to be submitted for Admission:
- Original Transfer Certificate (Kg 2 to Grade 6).
- Original Progress Report (KG 2 to Grade 6).
- Fit to School certificate from PHCC.