The administrative staff at Greenwood International School & Kindergarten is the following
- Operations Manager (Head Administrations)
- Accounts Manager (Finances & Resource)
- Transport manager
- Public Relations Officer
They jointly do the role of administering all the activities & responsibilities rendered to them by the management such as
- Teachers and staff recruitment & maintenance of records.
- Student record maintenance & registrations.
- Fee collection & all financial responsibilities
- Dealing with all public & government responsibilities
Proposed student : Teacher ratio
Student teacher ratio = 30: 1
Proposed Average class size
One class room = 25 students + one teacher + one teacher assistant
Proposed international accreditation
We In Greenwood International School & Kindergarten are following Indian CBSE syllabus and will be applying for accreditation within 3 years (2021) of the starting year of school (2018).