Register your interest for KG 1 to Grade 6 through our website www.greenwood.qa
Once we have reviewed your application, we will invite you to take a tour of our facilities and meet our admission specialists to answer your queries and understand more about us. On the same day, your ward will have an oral interaction and entrance exam for KG 2 and above.
The entrance papers will be reviewed and will be informed of the status of admission on the same day or within 2 working days.
Once the admission is confirmed, you have to pay the registration fee to secure the seat for your ward on the same day. The registration fee is QAR 2200, which is non-refundable. The seat won’t be reserved until the payment is made.
After payment, it is mandatory to submit all the documents within the specified period mentioned by the admission team during the time of admission. Failure of which school will not be held responsible and won’t be able to register your ward in the MOE.
To complete the registration process, the following documents are required:
- Registration form
- Recent passport-size photographs of the applicant
- A copy of the Health Card (HMC) of the applicant
- A copy of the applicant’s and parents’ Qatar ID.
- Latest school report – if applicable
- Overseas applicants: Report cards for Grade 2 and above, applicants must be attested by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Qatar Embassy in the county of the last school.
- Local/ overseas applicants: where appropriate, the application must be supported by a transfer certificate which shows successful completion of the academic year.
- Students who enroll for the first time in any school in Qatar must obtain a Fit to Join School certificate (for all Grades) from PHCC.
- Languages Form.
- Other medical certificates if required on request.
- The school fees should be cleared for the term before the first day of the term. The placement of our students in their new classes is carried out by our academic staff and leadership team.
Children from all nationalities (except Arab nationality) are eligible to apply. The Greenwood International School & Kindergarten gives priority to siblings of current students; however, this does not guarantee admission.
All children applying for admission, including those with priority, are required to pass an entrance test. Applicants who have passed the test are offered a seat or will remain on our waiting list. When a seat is available in the school, candidates on the list will be considered.
If a child fails an entrance test the school will reassess at the school’s discretion.
Applications can only be submitted online and must be completely filled.
Siblings will be given priority during admissions. The procedures for admission remain the same. If your application is for more than one child, each child will need to pass the assessment or interview for their application to be successful. Not all family members will be guaranteed places.
Children will only be admitted to the appropriate class as per the mentioned age criteria