Greenwood International School came into being as an initial venture of providing CBSE education with affordable and caring institutions in a different name. It a personal service-oriented to ex-pat society dedicated to the educational and social uplifting of the expatriates in Qatar. Some of our facilities in our growing school,
Art & Craft Activity room
- Sufficient space per child, usually guided by standards set by a country’s Ministry of Education
- Sufficient space for 25-30 children per classroom, to permit efficient use of teachers
- Well assisted nurse room for first aid.
- Construction methods that ensure the safety of children in school, suited to natural hazards of the region
- Adequate separate sanitary facilities for boys and girls.
- Library with a wide range of collective books.
- Students can learn by experimenting in laboratories (science, arts, and computer labs).
- Facilitated multi-purpose hall.
- Children will be monitored by CCTV surveillance on the whole campus.
- Adequate space for the children to play.
- Students will learn art and craft in the activity room.
Children should come in full uniform:
Boys: School Shirt and short trousers, school belt, school socks, ID card & black shoes.
Girls: School shirt, Pinafore, school socks ID card & Black shoes.
Grade I to VI
Boys: School shirt, school pants, ID card, Tie, school belt, school socks, and black shoes.
Girls: School shirt, Tie, skirt, ID card, black shoes, and school socks.
Note: Winter Jackets should match the school uniform.