- The fees need to be paid for Three Terms and due dates are mentioned below:
Terms Due Date
Term 1 April 10th
Term 2 September 10th
Term 3 December 10th
- Fees once paid will not be refunded except Caution Deposit.
- 50% Sibling discount on the tuition & transport fee is available for the third child.
- Mode of Payment: CASH, CARD & BANK TRANSFER.
- Outstanding dues will be systematically reported to the MOE.
- The parent requesting for the The parent requesting for produce Post Dated Cheque in the favour of the school.
- Two weeks’ notice prior to the commencement of the new term is required for withdrawal of the child from the school. Irrespective of the month in which the child is withdrawn, the fee for the full term needs to be paid.
- The student’s name will not be deactivated from the MOE Students Information System (NSIS) until all due fees are paid upon him/her leaving the school; hence the student will not be able to register in any other school in Qatar.
- If parents intend to withdraw your ward from the school, please inform the admin team by filling out the Withdrawal Form available at the school and your request shall be processed within seven working days. The request won’t be processed till outstanding fees are cleared.
- If parents intend to withdraw your ward from the school after starting any Terms (Term 1, Term 2 or Term 3), parents should clear the respective term fee and then your ward is eligible for the withdrawal.
AL THUMAMA – Fee Structure
Parents kindly adhere to the policies
Withdrawal Of Enrollment within 30 days, One month fee will be deducted. Withdrawal of Enrollment after 30 days, term fees will be deducted.
Caution Deposit Refund:
Caution Deposit will be refunded if all the fees has been completely paid.
Caution Deposit will be refunded by Cheque (1-month PDC) or by Cash within 30 days from the day when you apply TC.
Refund of Book fees:
Books are compulsory to be bought from the school as the choice of books may vary if purchased from outside. Book fees cannot be refunded.
Uniforms: Uniform can be bought separately, once it is paid, it will not be refundable.